Friday, June 27, 2008

Guess Who?

George Carlin was always about free speech and sticking it to the man. That's why I'm so proud Fred Phyllips is going to uphold his beliefs. George Carlin is rolling in the irony. I hope Fred and his band of kukoo's have the decentcy to include all seven words somewhere among their signs. Perhaps he should so just a tad bit of research before just protesting willy-nilly.


*AN
No, I don't agree with Fred Phyllips opinions and I think he's a sad, self-deluded little man who is teaching his children nothing but how to hate. However, in the spirit of George Carlin, free speech and all that rot. Personally, I don't understand funerals at all, but I respect the dignity of the ceramony and the feelings of others. If the guy would actually protest what he says be protesting against instead of everything else, he would be regulated to a fundamentalist instead of crazy person.

*AN to Fred
Go ahead and sue me. I'd love to see you have to pass a compentency hearing.

No comments: